Our highly sophisticated and bespoke flow monitoring solutions provide customers with accurate and timely data gathered from a broad range of technology we are able to install in almost any type of water environment; from sewers and storm pipes to small river channels, reservoirs and culverts.
We are looking to add to our team and require some suitably qualified, experienced and motivated individuals.
You will work as part of a small team installing and maintaining flow monitoring and associated equipment in sewers throughout the UK.
Training will be given to the right applicants. A flexible, conscientious and hardworking approach is essential.
- Installation of flow meters into live sewers– foul and storm water
- Making safe entry and exit into manholes, lowering crew members by means of a winch
- Cleaning and checking of flow meters in live sewers.
- Installation of rain gauges involving working at height
- Erect highways signage during works in accordance with Chapter 8
- Responsible for health and safety of yourself and others to ensure safe working
- Ensuring all works are carried out in a safe and competent manner using all the appropriate health and safety procedures and equipment.
- Contracts are nationwide therefore overnight stop outs may be required – notice is usually given although short notice may be necessary at times.
- Ability to enter a confined space is essential – candidate must be physically fit.
- Full clean driving licence must be held as employee will be driving company vehicle.
Please email your CV to Karen Cordell