Paediatric First AidFirst Aid & Trauma Training
Paediatric First Aid
Suitable for all.
WHO IS IT FOR?
This course is for people working with young children and those working towards an Early Years Educator Qualification.
- Emergency actions and first aider responsibilities;
- Child & baby life support (CPS)
- Use of a defib
- Head neck and back injuries
- Asthma, panic attacks, drowning and fumes
- Unconsciousness and the recovery position
- Shock, electrical shock and anaphylaxis
- Bleeding, wounds and burns
- Injuries to bones, muscles and joints
- Concussion, seizures, fits and diabetes
- Meningitis, croup and sickle cell
£70 + VAT per person
Valid for 3 years