NPORS – N405 Crane SupervisorNPORS
Please contact us for discounts and delegate rates.
|PRICE EX VAT
|N405 Crane Supervisor - levy & Non Levy
|Call for dates
|Brownhills WS8 7DL
N405 Crane Supervisor
CSCS affiliated NPORS Trained Operators licence – Delegates must have passed the appropriate HS&E test within the last two years prior to completing this course if they wish to obtain the CSCS affiliated Trained Operators licence
NPORS traditional licence – No pre requisites required
The N405 – Crane Supervisor course will enable delegates to undertake the duties of a crane supervisor as defined by the appointed person.
You will learn how to comply with legislation, regulations, Codes of Practice and industrial requirements.
- Legislation, regulations and Codes of Practice relating to lifting duties
- Safe systems of work including method statements
- Taking personal responsibility
- Different types of cranes and associated terminology
- Understanding crane documentation
- Understanding crane stability, duty charts and safety devices
- Crane appreciation
- Observing British Standard 7121
- Understanding the role of crane supervisor
- Understanding the role of appointed person
- Preparing an area with exclusion zones.
The level of course required will be determined upon application and confirmation of an individual’s experience.
- Midland Plant Training and Testing, Brownhills, WS8 7DL
- NPORS training can also take place at our clients site provided the appropriate machinery is available for training/testing
Successful candidates will receive a the appropriate NPORS licence card requested.