NPORS – N401 Appointed PersonNPORS
Please contact us for discounts and delegate rates.
|PRICE EX VAT
|N401 Appointed Person - Levy & Non Levy
|Call for dates
|Brownhills WS8 7DL
CSCS affiliated NPORS Trained Operators licence – Delegates must have passed the appropriate HS&E test within the last two years prior to completing this course if they wish to obtain the CSCS affiliated Trained Operators licence
NPORS traditional licence – No pre requisites required
The N401 Appointed Person (Lifting Operations) course will give you an understanding of the appointed person’s responsibilities and how to fulfil them. It will also provide you with the ability to interpret and apply sections 1, 2, 3 and 4 of the BS 7121 Safe Use of Cranes guidelines.
- Observe regulations and Codes of Practice
- Follow safe systems of work including method statements
- Take personal responsibility
- Describe different types of cranes and associated terminology
- Understand crane documentation
- Understand crane stability, duty charts and safety devices
- Appreciate tower cranes
- Observe British Standard 7121
- Recognise the role of appointed persons
- Plan a lift
The level of course required will be determined upon application and confirmation of an individual’s experience.
- Midland Plant Training and Testing, Brownhills, WS8 7DL
- NPORS training can also take place at our clients site provided the appropriate machinery is available for training/testing
Successful candidates will receive a the appropriate NPORS licence card requested.