NPORS – N101 Mobile CraneNPORS
Please contact us for discounts and delegate rates.
|PRICE EX VAT
|N101 Mobile Crane - Levy & Non Levy
|Call for dates
|Brownhills WS8 7DL
N101 Mobile Crane
CSCS affiliated NPORS Trained Operators licence – Delegates must have passed the appropriate HS&E test within the last two years prior to completing this course if they wish to obtain the CSCS affiliated Trained Operators licence
NPORS traditional licence – No pre requisites required
This course will provide delegates with the necessary skills, knowledge, and training for the role of the mobile crane operator as part of the overall lifting operations team. It is for those who are required to operate mobile cranes for the movement of loads.
- Operating the crane safely
- Responding to recognized crane signals accurately
- Correct positioning of the crane
- Altering jib lengths and associated safety devices
- Routine plant maintenance and minor adjustments
- Safe load indicators and duties charts
- Chains, slings and lifting gear
- Crane capabilities and safety precautions
- Basic theory of power units, transmission systems and control systems
- Understanding and interpreting duties charts
- Understanding how to programme safe load indicators
- The effects of radius change on the safe working capacity
- Statutory regulations and Codes of Practice applicable to lifting operations
- Effects of shock loading on structural strength, stability and load displacement
- Principles of safe slinging and the types and capacities of chains, slings and lifting gear
- The correct and safe use of outriggers
- Transport regulations and preparing for travel on the public highway
The level of course required will be determined upon application and confirmation of an individual’s experience.
- Midland Plant Training and Testing, Brownhills, WS8 7DL
- NPORS training can also take place at our clients site provided the appropriate machinery is available for training/testing
Successful candidates will receive a the appropriate NPORS licence card requested.