High Risk Confined Space with BA – C&G 6150-03Confined Space Training
Please contact us for discounts and delegate rates.
Training can be carried out on customer premises if required.
High Risk Confined Spaces Course – Level 2 Award – C&G 6150-03
It is only a recommendation that individuals have already undertaken the Medium Risk Confined Spaces Course to provide an initial understanding of confined space practices, but not a requirement. Candidates must be medically fit to complete the practical assessment.
WHO IS IT FOR?
It is designed for managers, supervisors and operatives who may need to enter or supervise the entry into High Risk Confined Spaces for the water and non-water entries and carry out a variety of work activities using both Full Breathing Apparatus and Escape Sets.
- Prepare to enter and work safely in high risk confined spaces
- Enter and exit confined spaces safely
- Prepare and use appropriate breathing apparatus for working (and escape) purposes in accordance with manufacturers’ specifications
- Use equipment and tools safely and in accordance with manufacturers’ instructions
- Follow procedures and work safely
- Deal with emergencies
- Use appropriate behaviour for working in high risk confined spaces
- Use appropriate knowledge for working in high risk confined spaces
- Apply relevant industry standards for working in high risk confined spaces
Initial Course: £515 + VAT per person
Requalification Course: £380 + VAT per person
Initial Course: 3 days
Requalification Course: 1 days
Valid for 3 years