City & Guilds 6160-09 Medium Risk Entrant & Entry ControllerConfined Space Training
Please contact us for discounts and delegate rates.
Training can be carried out on customer premises if required.
City & Guilds
Theory and Practical
Candidates must be 16 or over, have a good understanding of the English language, and be medically fit.
Provided by City & Guilds
Qualification is for a period of 3 years from date of issue on certificate
Number of delegates
Minimum 3 – Maximum 10
Course Aims and Objectives
The aim of this unit is to follow the national occupational standard required for works associated within a medium risk confined space environment.
The qualification is applicable for both water and non-water and may include tasks working in sewer treatment processes, tunnelling, drainage and sewer systems, or where a confined space is subject to any of the specified risks.
• Carry out all required safety checks
• Prepare to work in a safe manner in a confined space environment
• Enter and exit the confined space following all necessary procedures
• Using associated tools and equipment in a safe manner
• Following all required working procedures to work safely
• Discuss and understand how to deal with emergencies
• Understanding confined space workings and all associated principles and regulations including the potential for lone working