City & Guilds 6160-03 Level 2 Working in High Risk Confined SpaceConfined Space Training
Please contact us for discounts and delegate rates.
Training can be carried out on customer premises if required.
City & Guilds
6160-03 – Level 2
Theory and Practical
Candidates must be 16 or over, have a good understanding of the
English language, and be medically fit.
Provided by City & Guilds
Qualification is for a period of 3 years from date of issue on certificate
Number of delegates
Minimum 3 – Maximum 8
This qualification is for those who are undertaking work in a high risk environment and will include preparing them to work safely, both carrying out safety checks on breathing apparatus and additional equipment, entering and exiting the confined space in a safe manner, using all associated equipment and tools and following all procedures including dealing with emergencies.
Course Aims and Objectives
The aim of this unit is to follow the national occupational standard required for works associated within a high risk confined space environment.
The qualification is applicable for both water and non-water and may include tasks working in tunnelling, drainage and sewer systems and areas where there may be the need for breathing apparatus to be worn, or where a confined space is subject to any of the specified risks.
• Carry out all required safety checks, including identifying safe working limits.
• Prepare to work in a safe manner in a high risk confined space environment
• Enter and exit the high risk confined space following all necessary procedures
• Using associated tools and equipment including breathing apparatus in a safe manner
• Following all required working procedures to work safely
• Understanding how to deal with emergencies
• Understanding high risk confined space workings and all associated principles and regulations